The Eye Care & Surgery Center in Warren, Westfield, Iselin New Jersey is a leading eye surgery practice for patients seeking LASIK or Cataract Surgery & Intraocular Lens Implantation (IOL). Our practice has been providing Cataract Surgery in Warren and LASIK in Warren for many years. The The Eye Care & Surgery Center eye surgeons are experienced, skilled and are here to be sure that you get access to the best information and patient care. Laser Vision Correction such as LASIK and Cataract Surgery are two of the most common types of surgery that patients have in the United States today. Laser Eye Surgery for the correction of common refractive eye problems such as nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism is something you choose to do, rather than as is the case with Cataract Surgery-have to do- in order to maintain good vision in order to function. In either case learning as much as you can-even learning what to ask your LASIK Surgeon or Cataract Surgeon when you attend your consultation-is a good first step to becoming comfortable with the decision to have eye surgery. The following articles may be helpful to review prior to your consultation and examination in order to obtain information about topics that you may wish to discuss with your eye surgeon. Your eye surgeon is the ultimate resource. Only he or she can actually explain how any eye surgery information might apply to your eye health and vision. Choose the best LASIK surgeon and the best Cataract surgeon you can find and make certain that you select an advanced eye care center such as The Eye Care & Surgery Center to provide whatever eye care you might need. The Eye Care & Surgery Center invites you to read the following eye care articles.
LASIK Eye Surgery & Laser Vision Correction Articles
- Understanding LASIK Eye Surgery-an overview of the LASIK procedure as used for Laser Vision Correction.
- Choosing A LASIK Surgeon-an understanding of how to select a LASIK surgeon is an important part of the process.
- LASIK & Astigmatism-many people are under the impression that astigmatism is difficult to correct with Laser Vision Correction. Explore what astigmatism is and how it is corrected with LASIK.
- Near Vision & LASIK-it is important for those considering LASIK or really any type of Laser Eye Surgery for Laser vision Correction to have a working knowledge of how it affects near vision and what to expect in terms of potential near vision problems and how to avoid them.
- Cost of LASIK-there are many myths and misconceptions about LASIK costs and what to pay for LASIK. Learn as much as you can about to know that you are getting the best price for LASIK that is a reasonable price and that you understand what LASIK payment plans and options might be available.
- LASIK Problems-LASIK is safe, effective and predictable when performed on patients with realistic expectations who have suitable healthy eyes by skilled LASIK surgeons. Yet, occasionally there are problems that can occur even with the best care. Thus, it is important to fully review the rare but possible LASIK risks, complications and side effects as you consider eye surgery.
Cataract, Cataract Surgery & Intraocular Lens Implant (IOL) Articles
- Symptoms of Cataracts-as we get older and our vision changes sometimes we are not sure why-learn about the symptoms of Cataracts and also the types of Cataracts and how they effect vision.
- Cataract Prevention-Cataracts are quite common as we age but there are some things to be aware of in order to possibly prevent a Cataract from forming or getting worse.
- Cataracts & Eyeglasses-sometimes it seems like if we change our eyeglasses when we have a Cataract, that it makes the vision better and that we won't need Cataract Surgery. learn about Cataracts and Eyeglasses and why changing your eyeglass prescription is only a temporary fix.
- Cataracts & Night Driving-Cataracts can be a real annoyance for night driving. Learn about Cataracts and how they effect night driving and vision and what can be done about night driving problems.
- Cataracts & Astigmatism-People who have astigmatism are often concerned about what will happen when they get a Cataract. Learn about how Cataract Surgeons can correct astigmatism during your Cataract Surgery.
- Cataract Surgery Procedure-advanced Cataract Surgery is a brief type of eye surgery that can be performed in an ambulatory surgery center that is convenient and close to your home. Learn how this procedure called "phacoemulsification" is performed.
- Cataract Surgery Recovery-by using a Cataract Surgery procedure called "small incision no patch topical anesthesia phacoemulsification" surgery, patients are amazed about how quick the recover visual and physical recovery are after cataract Surgery. Learn more about the Cataract Surgery recovery.
- Cataract Surgery Complications-the complications of Cataract Surgery are rare but it is important that patients considering Cataract Surgery understand them. Learn more about the possible complications of Cataract Surgery.
- Cataract Surgery & Intraocular Lens Implants (IOL)-Intraocular Lens Implants are used to correct vision after Cataract Surgery. There are many types of IOLs including aspheric lens implants (IOL) for sharpest distance vision, toric lens implants (IOL) for correcting astigmatism and near vision Presbyopia correcting lens implants (IOL) for correcting near vision and arm's length vision without eyeglasses after Cataract Surgery. Learn about the different types of Intraocular Lens Implants (IOL).
Cataract & LASIK Surgery at Baltimore Washington Eye Center | Cataract & LASIK Surgery at Eye Care Center of Lake County Chicago | Cataract & LASIK Surgery at D'Ambrosio Eye Care Boston | Cataract & LASIK Surgery at Center for Sight Fall River | Cataract & LASIK Surgery at Post, O' Connor & Kadrmas Eye Centers | Cataract & LASIK Surgery at Michelson Laser Vision Birmingham | Cataract & LASIK Surgery Eye Care & Surgery Center New Jersey | Cataract & LASIK Surgery Connecticut Eye Center | Cataract & LASIK Surgery Brass Eye Center Albany New York | Cataract & LASIK Surgery at Eyecare Medical Group in Portland Maine